Monday, January 12, 2009

ANGELVILLE NEWS

BON DIA
January 12, 2009
Week 18
I want to Thank all of our moms and dads who came out last Friday in support of the students and their wonderful Folk Tales. I will have them on display for Open House towards the end of the month. I will try my best to get the pics up on the blog this week. I am really looking forward to having my own computer in my room so I can post information on the blog more readily.
We had our mini-Christmas concert today and it was great! The kids were all wonderful!
Reminders:
Friday the 16, Bongo Night in the Cafeteria.
Monday the 19 is Martin Luther King Day, we will have no school!
Academics:
This week we continue reading in our book clubs. I will rotate working with different groups. In math we are still working with equations and long division. Please continue to work with your children and their multiplication facts. Very important! In Religion we are talking about Jesus Baptism and how we are all called to be God's children and follow in Jesus likeness. We continue our Physical Science Unit this week where we will be focusing on Molecules and Motion and Water Displacement. In English we will be spending some time working on Adjectives and Pronouns. We will also take our Chapter 2 Social Studies Test this week. It has been put off due to the weather last year and we need to complete that chapter so we can move on.
If you have any questions please e-mail me at mizschmutz@gmail.com
Enjoy your week!!

No comments: