Tuesday, October 13, 2009

4th Grade Writers Workshop


We have been working on various writings here in the 4th grade. Last week we heard a story called, All the Places to Love. As I read the story I asked the students to be thinking of a place they love. I would like to share some with you.


My favorite place to love is my home.

by, 4th grader

When ever it is a sunny day my family and

I take a hike to Discovery Park and go

through lots of trails and meet lots of people.

When we get to the beach we eat our lunches.

After that we play. Then we walk to the locks.

We walk farther and we are at 7-11. We all

get Slurpee's or donuts for dessert. Then we

head back home. By the time we get home we

are all done with our Slurpee's. So then we all take

a nap. That's why I love my home.


My favorite place to love is my Grandparents house

by, 4th grade student


My favorite place to love is my grandparents house.

They live in Edmond's. They have a hot tub, a fish

pond, and a bow and arrow range. They also have a

laundry shoot which is really fun to slide down. It is

also awesome to take hikes in the woods which is just

behind their back fence. In the winter they get a lot of snow

so it rocks for sledding. I Love their house.

No comments: