Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentines Day Party



Good Day Parents,






The students would like to have a Pizza Party on Valentines Day. I have asked all of the students to bring in $2 and I will order the pizza Tuesday Morning to be delivered about 12:45. I thought the party could start at 1:00-2:45pm.






All of the students are invited to make Valentines for 'OUR' class. It is just too much to make them for both classes. With that being said I did tell the students that if they had a few Valentines left over in their pack that they could make one for a friend in the other class.






Maya would like to volunteer her mom (Kate) to make her homemade Fruit Punch. If you do not want to do this we could get juice or soda instead.






The students also would like to have cookies.






After our Pizza we will watch a movie. I will look for a good, clean Valentine's Day movie.






Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

1 comment:

Morganopolis said...

Eva would like to bring fresh strawberries for the class on Tuesday.