Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rock Star Carolyn!



We are becoming such writers here in 3/4 West and I couldn't be more happy with each students' progress. This week Carolyn is our ROCK STAR! I wanted to share a published piece of work created by Carolyn.






It was a Saturday, my family and I drove to Canada. We stayed at a hotel for two days and one night. We stayed in one big room. The hotel had three pools. One pool was three feet deep, the second pool was four feet deep and the biggest pool was five feet deep. There was also a large hot tub. For dinner we went to this really fancy restaurant and they had somebody playing the piano. Restaurant had rocking food. After we ate, we went for ice-cream! We got back to the hotel and went night swimming. I think the most fun part of the trip was when we spent time together and when we went for ice-cream!

No comments: