Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ANGELVILLE NEWS



BON DIA

November 25th, 2008


This week in the news!


We will celebrate our Thanksgiving dinner at school tomorrow at 11am. All students will be dismissed at noon. Prior to the Thanksgiving dinner the 4th grade will be putting on a puppet show for the younger students in our classroom at 10:30am.


I will have a substitute teaching for me on December 1st. I have a doctors appointment in Spokane and will return on Tuesday.


I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. We have no spelling or homework packets this week due to the short week. We wrote Thanksgiving prayers in Religion, and continue our study of Washington State in Social Studies. In reading this week we have been working on our Puppet Show. If you want to attend our puppet show you are welcome. I will talk more about our December Prayer Service next week.


Blessings to All,

Miz Schmutz

No comments: