Thursday, November 19, 2009

Best Part of ME







The 4th Graders are Thankful for the.....BEST PART OF THEM!







Here are a few I'd like to share








My Nose




The best part of me is my nose.




I can smell delicious food.




I can smell what my mom is cooking.




I can also smell bad odor.




My nose is one of my five senses on my body.




I can practically smell anything.




I love my nose.




4th grader








My Hands




My hands are the best part of me.




They are strong and hard.




They have good grips.




They are accurate.




They have good hand-eye coordination.




They are good for building Legos.




They are good for handling bugs and reptiles.




They have a couple of moles.




They have some hair.




They have short nails.




They are accurate. I like my hands.




4th grader








No comments: