Monday, January 23, 2012

Angelville News January 23-27







BON DIA





Week 18










*WOW! What a week! I don't think any of us thought we would be out of school that long. Hope everyone enjoyed the snow, sledding, walking to and fro, and best of all staying up late. Here are a few pictures from my neck of the woods.










*This week we have a very exciting Field Trip to Pike Place Market. This Thursday the 26. We will be taking the metro bus to the market so if you have not already brought in your permission form and money of $1.25 please do so. *The students need to bring a sack lunch and drink. *We need to make sure that all of our students are dressed warm, as it looks now it will be raining. *I ask that the students not bring money to the market, this will only take away from the tour and the real meaning of being in the market, and can cause headaches for the chaperone's. If you plan on chaperoning please be in my room by 9am on Thursday.










The Academic schedule will pick up where we left off last week. You can review my blog from last week we to see what we will be doing this week.










Today, I hope you all enjoy the SUN!!





No comments: