Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ROCK STAR


Our New Rock Star is Maggie


The Best Part of Me

by, Maggie


My ARM

My arm is strong. It is my favorite part of my body.

You watch my arm plummet the football into the sky.

My arm helps me write and turn pages in books I read.

My arms win Karate tournaments. Without arms

I couldn't grab, poke, nudge, hug, pray,

play instruments, reach or play the same way.

I train my body to take on great challenges,

but my arm is the one that's the most fit.

My arm is light tan and is full of muscles.

My arm lifts things heavy and light

and if my arm wasn't mine it would be gold medal gymnast Nastia Lukin's arm.

My arm has eleven freckles on it.

I sleep downstairs so I get a lot of mosquito bites on my arm.

I love my right arm, it will always be my favorite.